Land is a unique investment because they are not making any more of it. History reveals that, over the long-run, land will appreciate in value.
- According to the United Nations, the world’s population will increase from 6.1 billion in 2000 to 8.9 billion in 2050 which is 47%!
- Feeding this population increase and providing it with clean water will be the challenge of the next century.
- In the meantime, the demand for high quality animal protein is increasing exponentially in the emerging markets of Asia, Africa, South and Central America.
- Here at home, urban pressures from expanding cities gobble up millions of acres of good agricultural land every year.
- Continuing fiscal irresponsibility of the United States government and its captive banking system will insure inflation will continue (and probably increase) for a long time to come.
- Agricultural land has historically been the hedge of choice against inflation.
- Investing in ranch land managed in a sustainable, environmentally responsible way is a no-brainer.
We are looking for investors who are interested in becoming a part of a sustainable ranch. As an investor, you do not have to manage the ranch. We apply our approach to management which will insure that your investment continues to grow.
In fact, you can enjoy it without having to worry about it. Investors are welcome at the ranch anytime for work or play. You can enjoy trail rides, camping, hiking, beautiful scenery, and all the other amenities of ranch ownership.
It is a great time to invest. If you are interested in learning more about Rangeland Resources, LLC, we would be happy to discuss the possibilities with you or your group.
Give is a call or shoot us an email.